The banner at the top of your homepage is one of the first things visitors see when they visit your participation platform.
Did you know you can display different text on your banner depending on whether the visitor is just browsing your website, or if they're signed in as a registered participant?
We've added the ability to change the text fields on a couple of places on your platform:
- The text on your banner for signed-in platform participants
- The header displayed above the projects on your homepage
- "Helper text" that is shown on the sign-up form - you can use this to help people understand what they're signing up for, and why you're asking certain questions during registration.
Want to give it a try? You can find the new text fields in your administrator's panel:
1. Settings > Homepage and style (to change the text on your homepage banner)
2. Settings > Registration (to add "helper text" to your sign-up form)